A nanny & plant enthusiast born and raised in the Bronx who’s a forever world traveler!
Her style: Comfy boho chic
Why CoFit Is Important to her: “It’s inclusive, it’s welcoming. It’s good to know that there are women out there that are going to share the truth about the clothing.”
Size: Generally wears a size 18.
How she describes her body shape: “Hourglass with some extra love”
Her measurements are:
- Bust: 48”
- Waist: 41.5”
- Hips: 51”
- Height: 5’2”
All Class Dress
- Close fitting
- Not as stretchy as it looks - fits snug on the curves
- With her hair up and long, fun black earrings with strappy sandals for a night out
- With simple studs and flats or closed-toe heels for an event
Rippled Love Dress
- Loves the sleeves and neckline
- Tighter in the bust the drops loose after the waistline
- Nice cleavage line without being too much
- Would pair it with shiny silver earrings, a short necklace and black strappy heels
Mademoiselle Lace Dress - Sapphire Blue
- Loves the color and neckline
- The lace top clings nicely to show off her shape
- Becomes a little loose and flowy at the waist—enough to hide some tummy, but doesn’t over do it
- Would either pair it with colorful earrings (orange, yellow) and fun wedges or class it up with long silver earrings and strappy sandals
Leona Lace Gown In Pinot
- OMG, pockets!
- The fit is perfect on my body, but it runs a bit long
- Very flattering cut
- Would pair it with a simple gold earring and gold heels
- The lace on the dress is elegant and needs little to no accessories!